- Video: CAIR Joins White House Rally Marking UN International Day in Support of Victims of Torture
- CAIR-WA: Oral Arguments Today in Case on FBI Surveillance of Muslims
Later today, a federal appeals court judge in Seattle will hear oral arguments in the case of Islamic Shura Council v. FBI, a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit to force the government to reveal information about the FBI's surveillance of law-abiding Muslim community leaders and organizations.
- CAIR-OK to Host 5th Muslim Youth Leadership Program
Beginning Friday June 28, CAIR-OK will host its 5th annual Muslim Youth Leadership Symposium (MYLS) at the University of Central Oklahoma in Edmond. The MYLS program, which continues through June 30, will focus on developing today's young leaders to be social and community activists.
- CAIR-OK Muslim Youth Leadership Symposium (Tulsa Today)
- CAIR-NY Urges City Council to Pass Community Safety Act
CAIR-NY today joins other community activists in urging city council members to pass the Community Safety Act. The Community Safety Act is a landmark police reform legislative package that consists of four bills aimed at ending discriminatory policing and bringing real accountability to the NYPD.
- CAIR-MI: Former University Player Accuses Coach of Religious Intimidation"Professors and coaches have the right to share their beliefs," said Dawud Walid, executive director of the Michigan chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations. "The issue is when they (use) a position of power to proselytize."
- CAIR: Announcement on Plans to Rebuild Burned Joplin Mosque CloserIbrahim Hooper, CAIR spokesman, said he didn't have any statistics, but he thinks the FBI's track record in investigating mosque fires is usually pretty good. He mentioned a recent mosque arson in Toledo, Ohio, that was solved with a conviction. He said he was troubled by the lack of information from the FBI in the Joplin case.
- Calif. Catholic Group Should Rescind Invitation to Hate Blogger Robert Spencer
- Pamela Geller Is Confused About What Constitutes Lies, Lies, Lies!
- EDL Anti-Muslim Speakers Pamela Geller, Robert Spencer Banned from UK
- FBI's Bus Ads Taken Down Over Muslim Stereotyping
- State Department Withdraws Ad After Pressure From ACLU, CAIR, SEIU
- CAIR-FL Float in 4th of July Parade
- CA Muslim Man Passionate about Using Books to Rebuild City
- CAIR-CAN Calls for Full Investigation of Torture Allegations by Imprisoned Canadian