- CAIR-Texas: Police Have Suspect in Islamic Center Vandalism
- NY Muslim Stabbed Over His Faith
- CAIR-MI: Federal Suit Claims Bank Discriminates Against Arab-Americans
Dawud Walid, executive director of the Council on American-Islamic Relations' Michigan Chapter, urged the U.S. Department of Treasury to launch an investigation into what he called the "new Jim Crow in the banking industry."
- CAIR: Ramadan Mubarek/Mourning Srebrenica/Forced Feedings (Moozweek)
- TSA Ramadan Alert: Expect Clean, Respectful, Teetotaling Travelers (CAIR)
- Chicago-Area Muslims Urged to Boycott Israeli Dates (Chicago Trib)
Just as the Prophet Muhammad broke his daily fasts 1,400 years ago with the taste of a date, Muslims today end their daily abstention during Ramadan by biting into the flesh of the same sweet golden fruit. But this year, many Chicago-area Muslims have added a present-day geopolitical purpose to that ritual by making sure the fruit did not grow on an Israeli settlement in the West Bank.
- Jets Lineman's Palestinian Heritage is a Dog Whistle for Bigots
This hatred, this paranoia is a virus. And like any kind of virus, it spreads quickly.
- Topics Include: CAIR Reps Decry Gitmo Force-Feedings | CAIR-FL Discusses Controversy Over Islamic Cemetery | CAIR-MI Seeks Release of Ex-Marine in Iran | CAIR-NJ Shows Solidarity with Vandalized Mosque | CAIR Reps Join Rallies for the Fourth Amendment and Against Torture | CAIR-LA Defends Med Student Barred from U.S. by No-Fly List | CAIR Opposes Anti-Islam Bill in NC | CAIR Distributes Sharing Ramadan Guide