- NY Men Face Terrorism Charges for Plot to Kill Muslims (USA Today)
A Ku Klux Klansman working for General Electric and an accomplice are facing terrorism charges in Upstate New York for allegedly planning to build a mobile X-ray weapon to kill Muslims and other "enemies of Israel," federal authorities announced Wednesday.
- EDL Invites US Anti-Muslim 'Hate Bloggers' Pam Geller and Robert Spencer to Speak at RallyEquality campaigners have called on Home Secretary Theresa May to prevent two extreme anti-Islamic activists from entering Britain, after they were invited to speak at a rally for the far-right English Defence League in London later this month.
- Video: CAIR Files Complaint Against Anti-Islam Fla. Professor
- Video: Fla. Professor Accused of Making Anti-Islam Comments (CAIR)
- CAIR Says UCF Professor Promotes 'Raw, Anti-Muslim Hate' (Orlando Sentinel)
Ibrahim Hooper, a spokesman for the national Council on American-Islamic Relations, said he does not understand how a publicly-funded university such as UCF could allow a professor to promote such hateful views.
- CAIR: Florida Professor Says Muslims Taught to Hate 'From the Cradle'
- Video: CAIR Seeks Hate Crime Charges for Assault on Va. Muslim Cabbie
- TX: Baptist Church Reaches Out to Vandalized Mosque to Show Love
- Cardinal Dolan Makes First Visit to NYC Mosque
- Abercrombie Struggling to Prove Fired Woman's Hijab Hurt Sales
- WA: Is This Ad Campaign Racist?
In a letter to the FBI requesting they pull the campaign from Seattle buses, McDermott sounds off on what he says is "offensive to Muslims and ethnic minorities" and "encourages racial and religious profiling."