- Hadith of the Day: A Gate to Paradise for Those Who Fast
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "There is a gate in Paradise called Ar-Raiyan, and those who observe fasts will enter through it on the Day of Resurrection." Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 3, Hadith 120
- Reminder: CAIR Seeks Applicants for Rosa Parks Scholarship
- CAIR: Anti-Sharia Bills Reflect Animus Toward IslamIn Minnesota and New Jersey, proposed bans on the application of foreign or international law in state courts withered after CAIR threatened to sue, said Gadeir Abbas, a staff attorney at the organization.
- CAIR-MN 6th Annual Ramadan Fundraising Dinner July 27th
- Bachmann's Teacher in Hate (Salon)
Meet John Eidsmoe, the man Michele Bachmann calls a "great influence" and who's been involved with racist groups.
- Bachmann's Paranoia Strikes Deep (Tampa Bay Times)
- The Next Billion: The Market Opportunity of the Muslim World