- Hadith of the Day: Moderation in All Things
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) once asked a companion: "(Is it true) that you fast all day and stand in prayer all night?" The companion replied that the report was indeed true. The Prophet then said: "Do not do that! Observe the fast sometimes and also leave (it) at other times; stand up for prayer at night and also sleep at night. Your body has a right over you, your eyes have a right over you and your wife has a right over you." Sahih Al-Bukhari
- CAIR Alert: Fla. Anti-Islam Bill Advances Legislator's Religious Agenda
SB 58 is going before the Children, Families and Elder Affairs Committee on Mondayby the personal request of SB 58 Sponsor Alan Hays. At a recent breakfast, Hays thanked supporters of the Anti-Muslim Bill SB58 for being "brave enough to stand up for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.". . . Please fill out the form on this page to send the House Judiciary Committee your opposition to the legislation, and ask your friends to do the same.
- Background: Fla. Legislators Join Anti-Islamic Crusade (Orlando Sentinel)
- Gen. Boykin: Bachmann, Gohmert on Mission from God to Hunt Muslims
- CAIR: Ohio Muslim Civil Rights Group to Host 11th Annual Banquet
On Sunday April 21, the Cleveland chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR-OHIO) will hold its 11th Annual Civil Rights Banquet, with the theme "Upholding Our Constitution, Defending Our Faith," at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Independence.
- CAIR: If I can call a Muslim an 'Islamist,' can I call a Christian a 'Christianist'? (FP)
- Marine Corps: We Didn't Give Pamela Geller a Flag as a Gift
- CNN: The Gitmo Guard Who Converted to Islam