- Hadith of the Day: Do Acts of Kindness
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "The first of those who will enter Paradise are the people who do acts of kindness." (Fiqh-us-Sunnah)
- Video: NJ Rabbi Says Pamela Geller 'Very Extreme,' 'Has Screw Loose' -- Invites Her Anyway
- CAIR-AZ: Ariz. Businesses Among Worst for Religious Discrimination
Imraan Siddiqi, Arizona Chapter spokesman for the Council on American-Islamic Relations, believes many lower-paid service workers and immigrants do not have the time or resources to file complaints. "It is for this reason that many, possibly the majority, of workplace discrimination goes unreported," Siddiqi said.
- Fla. Democratic Sen. Gets Money for Earmark after Voting for Anti-Muslim Bill
"Absolutely not," Thompson said, when asked if she traded her vote for SB 58 in exchange for the $150,000 earmark. "If I am going to barter with someone and say that I'm going to vote for something in exchange for something, I'm going to get my payment on the front end."
- Anti-Islam Bill Advances in Texas Senate
- Video: CAIR Asks Okla. Governor Not to Sign Anti-Muslim Bill
- CAIR: Okla. Muslim Group Urges Veto of Anti-Muslim Bill (AP)
- CAIR: Oklahoma Anti-Muslim Law Draws Protest
- CAIR-MI: Al Jazeera Plans News Bureau in Detroit
- CAIR Michigan Chapter to Hold Its Annual Banquet in Dearborn
- Dr. John Esposito to Speak at CAIR-Columbus Banquet
- Column In Top Conservative Publication Says U.S. Should Help Assad Fight Syrian Rebels