- CAIR: GOP Relationships with Muslims
According to CAIR in last 2 years 78 bills or amendments were moved in the country interfering with practices of Muslims; 73 of these bills were moved by Republicans.
- Video: Fla. Senator Compares Anti-Islam Bill to Disease Prevention
- Colbert Report: Sharia Mops in Tenn. Legislature(Video)
Despite Tennessee lawmakers' best efforts, Sharia law manages to work its way into the state building's men's room.
- Texas Investigates School Curriculum Over Islam Conspiracy Theory
- NY Rabbi Warns Jews of Being Locked up Muslim 'Shvartze'
This time, Schachter is in trouble for telling an audience of British rabbis that American state prisons are dangerous for Jews because they could be locked up "with a shvartze, in a cell with a Muslim, a black Muslim who wants to kill all the Jews."
- CAIR-OH: Muslims Say They Were Fired for Praying at Work
Exel Inc., a subsidiary of Deutsche Post DHL, is accused of denying requests to adjust break times to accommodate prayer or to allow employees to take unpaid prayer breaks, according to the Columbus chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations.
- Opinion: NYPD Muslim Spying Program Leads to Suffocating Silence
- Spying on Muslims: A Q&A on the Lasting Damage of NYPD's Surveillance
- The Effects of NYPD Ethnic Profiling on Muslim Americans (Atlantic)
- CAIR: Growing Population of Muslims Calling Tijuana Home
Cortes and Carr are part of what the Council for American-Islamic Relations calls says is the fastest growing number of post-9/11 converts in the United States. According to CAIR, Latinos made up 12 percent of all converts in 2011, compared to only 6 percent in 2000.
- CAIR: U.S. Muslim, Arab-American Delegation Visits Morocco
- VA: Muslim Women Encouraged to Explore Science, Math