- U.S. Muslim Terrorism Practically Nil in 2012, Data Show (Wired.com)
Try as al-Qaida might to encourage them, American Muslims still aren't committing acts of terrorism.
- CAIR-SFBA: Islamophobia Incidents on the Rise in US
There was a 10 per cent increase in anti-Muslim incidents in 2012 reported by the San Francisco Bay Area office.
- CAIR-OK (Video): Was Muslim Family Targeted Because of Faith?
Adam Soltani, executive director of the Oklahoma chapter on the Council on American-Islamic Relations, said his organization wants the shooting to be investigated as a possible hate crime.
- Video: CAIR Rep Says Ad Campaign Seeks to Reclaim True Meaning of 'Jihad' (CNN)
- CAIR-CAN: Muslim Group Seeks to Block Library Speech by UK 'Mosquebuster'
CAIR. CAN says his appearance will violate the library's rules that prohibit use of facilities for activities that contravene the Ontario Human Rights Code or the Criminal Code of Canada — specifically, hate speech. "What we take issue with is the fact that he's being afforded a taxpayer subsidized venue as a soapbox for his message," said CAIR. CAN executive director Ihsaan Gardee. "Canadian Muslims shouldn't be asked to help foot the bill for somebody who is sending a message that basically denigrates them."
- CAIR-Chicago: Students Address Racial Profiling Concerns at Workshop