- REGISTER TODAY: CAIR Leadership Conference, Annual Banquet
- CAIR: Anti-Islamic Sentiment in America Troubles Muslims (CNN)
This year's holy month of Ramadan, which ended August 19, was marred by a spate of violence at U.S. Islamic centers that included a fire, a homemade bomb and pig parts. The incidents were unprecedented in scale and scope, says the Council on American-Islamic Relations.
- CAIR-St. Louis: Vigil for Sikh Shooting, Anti-Muslim Hate Crimes
Saint Louis University's Interfaith Alliance, a student group on campus, will host a Candlelight Vigil on Wednesday, September 5 at 7 p.m. in Beracha Hall (Room 221) on the SLU campus. The vigil is in response to the deadly shooting spree at the Sikh Gurdwara in Wisconsin, the Joplin Mosque burning and the sharp increase in anti-Muslim hate crimes this summer.
- CAIR: Record Number of Muslim Delegates at Democratic Convention (Dispatch)
- CAIR: Muslim Delegates at DNC Quadrupled Since 2004 (RNS)
- CAIR: Priest from Syria Speaks at Va. Church