- CAIR-Ohio Rep Joins Cleveland City Hall Panel on Race Relations
A representative of the Cleveland chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR-Ohio) recently spoke as part of a panel on race relations hosted by the City of Cleveland and the Cleveland Community Relations Board.
- Ill. Grave Defaced with Anti-Islamic Writing for 2nd Time
An Evergreen Cemetery grave was defaced with anti-Islamic writing sometime during the night on Aug. 28-29, said Evergreen Park Police Lt. Peter Donovan. The grave site, which also features a bench and obelisk, was vandalized with black marker scribblings in a manner almost identical to what was discovered and cleaned up two weeks ago, Donovan said. CONTACT: CAIR-Chicago Executive Director Ahmed Rehab, 312-212-1520 or 202-870-0166, E-Mail: email@example.com
- CAIR-LA: Hate Crimes in O.C. up 14 Percent Over 2010
Members of those organizations, including the Gay and Lesbian Community Services Center of Orange County, the Anti Defamation League, Christ Our Redeemer Church and the Council on American-Islamic Relations, addressed the report. "There's always more than one victim," said Ameena Qazi, an attorney with the American-Islamic council. "It's not just one person, it's the entire community."
- Islam, Muslims and the 2012 Elections
- RNC Gambles with Anti-Sharia Platform
- Vilks Cites KKK to Defend Talk to U.S. Anti-Muslim Group / Romney Adviser to Speak at Anti-Islam Hate Fest
Swedish artist Lars Vilks has defened his decision to speak at an anti-Islamic conference in New York on September 11th, claiming he would also accept an invitation from the Ku Klux Klan. Romney adviser John Bolton is scheduled to speak at the same anti-Islam hate fest.
Please help support CAIR's important work.