- Islamophobia Watch: Texas Candidate Decries Muslim's Donation to Opponent(Dallas Morning News)
A candidate for a House seat in Ellis County is raising questions about one of his opponent's donors because the donor is a Muslim. . ."Here we have a espoused believer of Islam that's not just backing a little bit of money, but lots of money to these politicians," Fabby said. "It's something that people need to be made aware of.". . . Sharaf "can say that he's a peaceful Muslim all that he wants to, but the fact is he's declared war right here with the money he's given to people," he said.
- Video: Kansas Sheriff Cancels Anti-Muslim Training Following Request by CAIR
- CAIR: Kansas Sheriff Cancels Sponsorship of Anti-Muslim Trainer John Guandolo (Video)
- Backgrounder on John Guandolo: Virginia Agency Pulls Accreditation for Anti-Muslim Training
- CAIR-FL: Muslim Group Asks Prosecutor to Re-Examine FBI Shooting Ibragim Todashev (Boston Globe)
"We are extremely disappointed that your office failed to investigate the background of the FBI agent and the other officers involved," Hassan Shibly, executive director of the Council on American-Islamic Relations in Florida, wrote to prosecutor Jeffrey Ashton in a letter on May 22, the anniversary of the death of Ibragim Todashev. "The fact that you failed to do so makes it absolutely clear your report is neither complete nor reliable," the letter said.
- CAIR Asks Kansas Sheriff to Drop Anti-Muslim Trainer
- CAIR Challenges Pamela Geller's Anti-Muslim Hate Ads
- CAIR-OK Defends Muslim Limo Driver Assaulted in Bias Attack
- CAIR-NY Calls for DOJ Probe of NYPD Coercion of Muslim Detainees to Become Informants
- CAIR-FL Questions Troubling History of FBI Agent Who Shot Muslim
- CAIR Joins Muslim Leaders in Condemning Boko Haram
- CAIR Director Calls for Release of Amir Hekmati
- CAIR Joines Rally for Net Neutrality
- CAIR Releases Memorial Day Video Featuring Muslim Veterans