- NM: Police Arrest Man for Threatening to Stab Two Muslim Teens
The 15-year-old said Wood pulled out a knife and told them he hates Muslims and he wanted to kill them.
- CAIR-WA: Anti-Islamic Messages Get FBI Attention (Seattle Times)
Ten Islam-related books were discovered with handwritten "hateful messages" Saturday morning, each one placed in a separate parking spot in the lot near the center, according to Arsalan Bukhari, the executive director CAIR-Washington.
- Video: CAIR-WA Says Clue May Have Been Left at Mosque Targeted by Hate
- Video: CAIR-WA Says FBI Will Probe Hate Messages Left at Mosque
- CAIR-WA: FBI Called on to Help Stop Incidents of Hate
- CAIR-WA: Islamic Center of Bothell Targeted with Anti-Muslim Messages
The center is working with the Washington chapter CAIR to bring attention to the incidents in an effort to stop the targeted attacks.
- "Merry Christmas," "Happy Hanukkah" Bill Considered in Alabama Legislature
- Video: CAIR Attorney Discusses Anti-Muslim Discrimination in U.S. (CCTV America)
In 2010, Muslims planned to build a mosque near Ground Zero. It met a lot of resistance. That mosque did eventually get built and is now open. People might think anti-Muslim sentiments would have died down by now but it doesn't seem to be the case. CCTV's Anand Naidoo is joined by Gadeir Abbas, staff attorney of the Council on American-Islamic Relations to discuss discrimination in the U.S.
- CAIR: Va. Police Academy Nixes Training by Anti-Muslim Activist (Think Progress)
- Delaware's Catholic, Islamic leaders meet
- Documents Show Rohingya Discrimination 'is Policy'
A rights group says it has evidence of Myanmar's government discriminating against Muslim Rohingya, restricting their movements and family size.
- 'Omar' Now Playing in 40 Cities Nationwide
For a list of showtimes and more information, please visit:http://www.adoptfilms.com/omar