- CAIR-MN: Interfaith Dialogue Postponed in Little Falls
A forum scheduled for Wednesday night in Little Falls on "Tolerance and the Fear of Islam" has been postponed because of the heavy snowfall.
- EEOC Seeks Full 10th Circ. Review in Abercrombie Hijab Row
The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission asked the full 10th Circuit to reconsider a panel ruling that Abercrombie & Fitch Stores Inc.'s refusal to hire a Muslim woman because of her headscarf didn't amount to religious discrimination.
- Video: Fox News Explains How Sharia Law Changes Everything (The Daily Show)
- From Catholic to Muslim: Congressman Keith Ellison Speaks (Ebony)
In 2006, U.S. Congressman Keith Ellison was elected to represent Minnesota's 5th district, becoming the state's first African American representative and the first Muslim to serve in Congress.
- CAIR-FL: Free TPS Legal Clinic
The Council on American-Islamic Relations - Florida is hosting a free legal clinic for TPS. CAIR-FL staff and volunteers will assist qualifying nationals with their applications for Temporary Protected Status (TPS).
- CAIR-FL: BSO Recruiting Citizens for Academy
PHOTO: Last graduating class of the Citizens Academy which included Ghazala Salam, Community & Government Relations Director of the Council on American Islamic Relations Florida
- CAIR-OK Art in the Heartland 2013: Celebrating Oklahoma's Diversity