- Death of Fla. Anti-Sharia Bill a Victory for Freedom
CAIR-Tampa Executive Director Hassan Shibly: "This sends a strong message that we will not tolerate legislation intended to demonize, attack, and marginalize religious minorities in America. Our victory tonight is a great example of how the interfaith and civil rights community united can make a positive difference for all Americans." :
- CAIR: NYPD Compiled Huge, Secret Dossier on Law-Abiding Muslims
"It is no longer a question that the NYPD is engaged in widespread racial profiling," says Ibrahim Hooper, spokesman for [CAIR]. "NYPD documents state that they are spying on Muslims solely because they are Muslims."
- Video: CAIR Weekly News Update
Topics Include: CAIR Reps Visit 113 Congressional Offices / Minn. Lawmaker Withdraws Anti-Sharia Bill / CAIR Challenges Fla. Anti-Sharia Legislation / Mo. Speaker Says Islam is 'Worse than Nazism' / CAIR Meets with FBI Over NYPD Spying / CAIR-St. Louis Sponsors Rally in Support of Immigrant Rights / CAIR Elects Omar Zaki as Board Chair
- Job Opening: CAIR-MN Seeks Civil Rights Director
- OH: Muslim Sisters Work to Show True Spirit of Islam