- CAIR: How NSA Spying Impacts Muslim Communities and Cultivates Islamophobia
The saddest thing I've ever heard as a CAIR staff attorney, and I hear lots of sad things, was when a young guy told me that when he goes to the mosque to pray, his mom warns him to be careful. And the mom warns him to be careful because there's an understanding based on experience that the mosque is likely filled with informants and infiltrators that are not there to make us any safer but there to extract information from innocent Americans by any means necessary.
- CAIR-OK Reps Join American Jewish and Muslim Youth Assisting Tornado Recovery
Participating in networking and discussing shared interests with the out-of-state students during their work in Oklahoma were local Muslim (and CAIR-OK) leaders Adam Soltani and Saad Mohammed.
- CAIR-CA: What should you do if you're visited by the FBI?
Come to one of our upcoming "know your rights" workshops to find out.
- What Studying Muhammad Taught Me About Islam In my reading and interpretation of his last sermon at Mount Arafat in 632 AD, I learned that the Prophet fought against racism long before the days of Martin Luther King Jr. and Nelson Mandela. In the sermon, he argued "An Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab, nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab ... a white person has no superiority over a black nor does a black have any superiority over white except by piety and good action."
- Zuhdi Jasser: Beards OK For Sikhs But Not Muslims
- Islamophobia Watch: Rep. Scott DesJarlais 'Deeply Concerned' About Muslim Cemetery in Tennessee
- Is Fox News On The Way Out?
- Watch: Best Buy Commercial Features 'Mustafa'