- Selective Reporting Misrepresents Muslims as Prone to Killing (FAIR)
To successfully equate Islam with terrorism requires downplaying terrorism perpetrated by non-Muslims ... . But more influential than the overt bigotry of the Kilmeades and O'Reillys is the drumbeat of media attention to Muslim-linked violence compared to violence and terrorism linked to other groups.
- CAIR-FL: FDLE Won't Investigate FBI Shooting of Muslim (Orlando Sentinel)
The Council on American-Islamic Relations also has called for an independent investigation of the Todashev shooting, saying the FBI should not be investigating itself.
- Glenn Beck Blames CAIR for Being Dropped by ABC [H]e alleged, Sawyer stopped dealing with Beck after the Council on American-Islamic Relations "went down to ABC" and demanded that the network cease giving him a platform or they will boycott ABC, its parent company Disney, and the Disney parks. "All of the sudden, I can't get Diane on the phone," he recalled. "Eight months later, I have lunch with her, and she becomes the biggest bigot I've ever seen in my life."
- CAIR-LA: Muslims Rally to Support of Sikhs in Vandalism Case (Press-Enterprise)
An area Muslim group has shown its support for people of a different faith who were victims of what is being called a hate crime.
- Video: CAIR Stands with Sikhs After Hate Vandalism of Calif. Temple (ABC)
- CAIR-LA: Sikh Temple Tagged with 'Terrorist' (LA Times)
Hussam Ayloush, head of CAIR-LA, said his members "stand in solidarity" with the Sikh community. "As we have stated many times, an attack on any house of worship is an attack on all houses of worship," he said in a statement.
- CAIR-LA: US Lawmaker Condemns Vandalism of Gurdwara in California
- 650+ Attend CAIR-Cleveland 'Sharing Ramadan' Interfaith Iftar
- Opinion: Muslims Love Jesus, Too (Post-Gazette)
Islam and Muslims have been praising, honoring and loving both Christ and his mother for over 14 centuries. If more people like Fox News' Lauren Green knew that about Islam, such a terribly embarrassing interview, like hers with Reza Aslan, may not have taken place.
- CAIR Alert: Urge Your Members of Congress to Ban Racial Profiling by Law Enforcement
CAIR joined other civil rights leaders at a news conference to support the reintroduction of the End Racial Profiling Act of 2013 (ERPA).