- Video: After CAIR Request, DOJ Looks Into Minn. Mosque Denial5 EYEWITNESS NEWS obtained an email written by U.S. Attorney for Minnesota, B. Todd Jones, that says he has assigned an attorney to review St. Anthony's decision to make sure it was not an act of discrimination.
- CAIR-LA: Calif. Muslims Hold Law Enforcement Training Conference
The Muslim American Homeland Security Congress (MAHSC), along with Los Angeles County Sheriff Lee Baca and the department's Muslim Community Affairs Unit, last week held a one-of-a kind training conference for Southern California law enforcement agencies.
- Apple Silent on Refusing Sale to Farsi Speakers, CAIR in Talks
[CAIR] said it's communicating with Apple Inc. about a response to a report that some employees have refused to sell iPads and products to customers speaking Farsi, the language of Iran.
- CAIR Joins APAP in Marking 30th Year Since Vincent Chin Murder
CAIR will join Asian Pacific Americans for Progress (APAP), the national network of progressive Asian Americans, Pacific Islanders and allies, presents "Vincent Chin 30: Standing Up Then and Now," a nationwide Google Hangout with leading civil rights leaders from around the country to discuss hate crimes and bullying in the community.
- CAIR-CA: An Interview with Muslim Activist Zahra Billoo The wave of Islamophobia led me to do research on the subject of prejudice against Muslim Americans. My research led me to contact Zahra Billoo, a member [CAIR].
- U.S. Military Instructor Suspended Over Islam Course (Reuters)
The instructor of a college course that taught top military officers the United States was at war with Islam has been relieved of teaching duties and the course ordered redesigned to reflect U.S. policy, a military spokesman said on Wednesday.