- Wisc. School District Accommodates Muslim Students' Faith
The students are part of a growing Somali population in Green Bay. And as that population grows, schools are trying to accommodate the strict prayer schedule for the students, many of whom practice Islam, educators say.
- Video: CAIR Asks FBI to Probe Attack on Texas Muslim
The Houston chapter of CAIR. . .wants local law enforcement and the FBI to investigate the possibility David Nienberg, 42, targeted the salesman because he's Muslim.
- CAIR-TX: Attack on Muslim Should Be Hate Crime (Houston Chron)
- CAIR: US Army Vet Tortures Pakistani Salesman in Racist Attack
- FL: Mosque Bomb Scare Sparked by Unknown Package
- CAIR: Lowe's Faces Protests for Pulling Ads from 'All American Muslim'
- Video: NBC Interviews CAIR Rep at Mich. Lowe's Interfaith Protest
- CAIR-MI: Ad Controversy Draws 100-Plus Demonstrators
- Video: Md. Community Protests Lowe's Anti-Muslim Ad Pull
- NJ Muslims Protest Over Lowe's Pulled Ad
- Lowe's Ad Controversy Prompts Brooklyn Lowe's Protest
- CAIR-MI: It's Time to Get Out of Iraq (Detroit Free Press)
"Many of our constituents are concerned about the safety of Iraqi people on the ground," said Dawud Walid, [of CAIR-MI]. "However, I know that the people in Iraq, in the political parties, were of the unanimous opinion that's it's time for our military to come home."
- 'I Don't Hate Muslims,' Bachmann Says Repeatedly in Iowa