- CAIR: Religious Discrimination in the Workplace Increases with Diversity
"Workplace discrimination is one of the largest categories (of bias) we see year to year," said Ibrahim Hooper, spokesman for the Council on American-Islamic Relations. The federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission reports that since 2001 more than 20 percent of the complaints it investigates annually involve bias against Muslims, who make up less than 2 percent of the population. (Deseret News)
- Canadian Mosque Splattered with 'Pig Blood' (CBC)
This incident comes at a time where the Quebec government is introducing a controversial secular charter, which would ban the wearing of hijabs and other religious clothing and symbols.
- CA: Money from Anti-Muslim Ads to Combat Prejudice (SF Chronicle)
- Anti-Muslim Activist: GOP Can't Attack Obama Because 'The Color Of His Skin Is Black'
- Film Tackles Islamophobia with Humor (Politico)
- Being Arab or Muslim is Not Probable Cause for NYPD Spying (MSNBC)
- CAIR-AZ 'American While Muslim' Conference at Arizona State University