- Video: Chris Matthews Exposes Michele Bachmann's Anti-Muslim Conspiracy Theories
Chris Matthews talks about the conspiracy theory drummed up by Michele Bachmann and other conservative members of Congress that the Muslim Brotherhood has "infiltrated" the American government.
- Islamophobia Watch: Bachmann Defends Her Witch Hunt
- Video: Reward Offered for Info on Man Who Set Mo. Mosque Fire (CAIR)
Ibrahim Hooper, spokesman for [CAIR], a Muslim civil liberties and advocacy organization in Washington, D.C., welcomed the news ... CAIR had issued a news release after the fire asking that it be investigated as a possible hate crime. "I think this is an indication that the FBI and local law enforcement are taking this seriously, and we appreciate it," Hooper said.
- CAIR: Colo. State Sen. Says Banning New Mosques Something to Think About
"The same kinds of smears were used against Catholics and Jews," said Corey Saylor, national legislative director at [CAIR]. "We have moved past that kind of bigotry and we have the Constitution which prohibits the regulation of religion. In the U.S., we have the First Amendment. They are talking about interfering in the exercise of a minority religion, which is fundamentally against American values."
- Reminder: CAIR Seeks Nominations for Muslim Community Service Award