- Weekly Video News Update
- Video: Another Anti-Islam U.S. Military Training Course Exposed (CAIR)
CAIR National Communications Director Ibrahim Hooper appears on Al Jazeera's "Inside Story" to discuss revelations about yet another U.S. military training course that promotes false claims about Muslim "infiltration" in America. The controversial class presented slides that accused dozens of Islamic groups, many widely recognized as mainstream advocacy groups, of infiltrating the US media, education system, government and military. Through the slides and other presentations, the course created a picture of a US government co-opted by subversive Muslim elements.
- Video: 2nd Class Teaches Claims of Muslim 'Infiltration' in U.S. (CAIR)
- Video: Military Course Called For 'Muslim Hiroshima' (CAIR)
[CAIR] told Sky: "When we see top leaders of the military in the future being trained by these kinds of people, absorbing this kind of misinformation and agenda-driven polemics, it is inevitably going to have a negative impact down the road.
- CAIR: Kansas Legislature Approves Bill to Bar Use of Islamic law in Courts (AP)
"It is an effort to demonize Islam," said Ibrahim Hooper [of CAIR]. "As Muslims are seen participating in a positive way in society, that really irritates some people."
- NY: 2 Sentenced in Hate Attack on Muslim Woman (Buffalo News)
- CAIR: U.S Muslims Take on U.S. Government in 'No-Fly' Lawsuit (NY Daily News)
[CAIR] regularly gets calls from Muslim Americans who were detained when trying to board a flight. . .Most don't pursue legal action, and instead will try to take a car, train or boat if possible, the group said.
- CAIR-CT: Muslim Community Members to Serve Lunch to Needy
- Suhaib Webb to Speak TONIGHT at CAIR-NY Banquet
CONTACT: CAIR National Communications Director Ibrahim Hooper, 202-744-7726, E-Mail:email@example.com